Hoppy Hanukkah Beer Box – 2022 – (Pre-order)This item will ship on or around November 27, 2022.
Give 8 crazy nights of suds and smiles to the craft beer lovers in your life! Discover a new brew each night, plus other fun gifts (i.e. embroidered beanie, brewery swag, gelt, and more) hidden throughout the box! The Hoppy Hanukkah Beer Box includes eight unique craft beers, from juicy double IPAs to rich chocolatey stouts, from our favorite local breweries all over the country. Recipients also get exclusive access to our nightly virtual beer tasting with Brewvana’s panel of beer experts and special brewery guests.
- Eight hand-selected craft beers of varying styles from our favorite independent breweries all over the US. We feature new beers every year!
- Access to our interactive nightly virtual tastings with special brewery guests.
(Check out our Hanukkah 2020 live streams)
- Embroidered Brewvana winter beanie, tasting guide, chocolate, other brewery swag
- Other Hanukkah-themed surprises sprinkled throughout the box
This is a pre-order item
To ensure your beer is as fresh as possible, Hanukkah Beer Box orders will ship in November and arrive before the first night of Hanukkah.
- The Hoppy Hanukkah Beer Box features eight different styles of craft beer to explore from some of our favorite breweries throughout the country.
- On each of the eight nights, recipients can tune into a live stream with our beer experts, special guests, and other craft beer lovers for an interactive discussion on that day’s beer.
- Each box also includes brewery swag, chocolate, bottle opener, winter beanie, and other holiday-themed surprises.
- Box contains eight cans of craft beer of different varieties and styles
- Heavyweight, full-color holiday box design
- 12 ¼ x 6 x 6 ½ inches
- Features 8 perforated access windows on the top for day by day opening
WARNING: Products that contain alcohol according to the State of California can cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, pursuant to California Health & Safety Code §§ 25249.7(a) & (d)(1), ( ie. Proposition 65 Warning).
What do you mean by “experience?” Isn’t this just a box of craft beer?
It’s much more than a box of beer! On each of the 8 nights of Hanukkah (Nov. 28 – Dec. 6), the recipient will discover a new beer, then go online to join brewers and other industry experts for live beer appraisal and discussion presented via YouTube.
Which beers come in the box?
We hand-pick the beers in our Holiday Craft Beer Experience boxes from some of our favorite breweries across the country. Boxes will contain a wide range of beer styles.
How will the recipient know how the box works?
Every box will ship with a set of instructions explaining the concept and directing them to our live virtual tastings.
How does the box ship?
Each box is safely packed inside a plain shipping box and shipped by a common carrier. Someone 21 years of age or older must purchase and receive the Holiday Craft Beer Box. An Adult Signature is required upon delivery.
Where do you ship?
We ship to every continental US state we’re able to. We are unable to ship to AL, AR, DE, IN, MD, MO, MS, NC, UT, VT, WV due to state legislative restrictions. We cannot ship beer internationally.
When will my order ship?
Boxes will ship in November and are guaranteed to arrive before Hanukkah. Pre-orders will ship first. You will receive tracking information when your order ships.
Does someone need to be present when my Holiday Craft Beer Box is delivered?
Yes. Someone 21 or older will need to present a valid photo ID upon delivery of all Holiday Craft Beer Boxes.
Will you cut off sales at any point?
We expect boxes to sell out again in 2021, but orders will be cut off at least 2 weeks before Hanukkah to ensure arrival in time for the Holiday.