Master The Brew Starter Kit
Start Brewing, Then Stay Brewing!
Our Master the Brew Starter Kit includes high-quality, reusable brewing equipment, access to the Live Homebrew Experience—our live, online beer-making class, a starter recipe kit, then one recipe kit per month for three months. Our recipes are easy to follow and can be brewed in any size kitchen.
Your starter kit will arrive along with a booking code for the Live Homebrew Experience, which is offered on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. No experience is required and shipping is free.
- Live Homebrew Experience – Step by step instruction with an expert beer guide over Zoom.
- Homebrew Essentials Kit – Re-usable equipment to ferment your 2.5 gallon batches of beer
- 1 Starter Recipe Kit
- 3 Month Master the Brew Subscription – Get one handcrafted, easy-to-follow recipe kit per month for 3 months
- Twelve 750 ml amber bottles with swing-top caps
- Free Shipping
- Additional information
How it works
After receiving your homebrew equipment box, you’ll go online to schedule your Live Homebrew Experience date (our live, online beer-making class). Following that experience for the next 3-months, you’ll receive new custom-designed recipes. No prior brewing experience required! All the equipment and ingredients will be shipped directly to your door.
The Master the Brew Starter Kit is an all-inclusive and cost effective way to get into homebrewing! We’ve carefully curated our reusable equipment kit to include exactly what you need without any costly extras and each of our recipes is custom designed for success in the home kitchen.
Live Homebrew class
- 2.5 hours of LIVE online instruction with an expert beer guide
- Classes capped at 5 participants
- Offered at 4 pm Eastern on Tuesdays, and 1 pm Eastern on Saturdays and Sundays
Homebrew Essentials Kit
We decided to build our own starter kit because all the pre-packaged kits on the market are either cheap, include equipment that can be difficult to use, or sometimes even dangerous. You can use the kit again and again to brew your own 2.5 gallon extract recipes – we’ll show you how during class.
- Fermonster carboy fermenter with lid and spigot
- Airlock and plug
- Stick-on thermometer
- Bottle filler and tubing
- Carbonation drops
- Mesh bags
Starter Recipe Kit
Recipe kits include everything needed to brew 2.5 gallons of beer — that’s a full case! Choose from Amber Ale or Pale Ale for your starter recipe kit. (Future recipe kits will explore a range of different styles)
- Milled grains
- Pellet Hops
- Liquid Malt Extract
3 Month Master the Brew Subscription
You have all the equipment you need to keep on brewing! We’ll send you a new recipe every month for 3 months after your initial Live Homebrew class.
- All necessary ingredients
- Recipe instructions (example recipe)
- Access to our homebrewing e-newsletter
- Access to our quarterly online meetup (via Zoom)
- Free shipping each month
Twelve 750ml Bottles
- 12 brown glass bottles
- Swing tops
You’ll Also Need
We provide pretty much everything you’ll need to start brewing, but you’ll also need to have:
- Stock pot (that can safely boil 2 gallons of water)
- Approximately 5 lbs of ice
- Large spoon
- Kitchen stove and sink
- Broadband wi-fi connection and webcam
- Kitchen food scale (recommended); measuring cups can also be used
|Choose Starter Recipe||
Pale Ale, Amber Ale